Full Time - Job Description:
- Manage and track the design, approval, proofreading, and production processes of promotional materials for assigned brands.
- Manage expectations with clients and departmental teams. Negotiate timelines and ensure that all deadlines are maintained.
- Set daily priorities and project planning with department team members. Gather information necessary to manage projects in a time-efficient manner.
- Work closely and partner with the Director of Multicultural and Business Development and outside agencies on assigned brand(s), defining specific business needs, timelines, and production capabilities.
- Oversee the information flow between Account Manager and other staff members.
- Maintain production reports for assigned brand(s), updating all pipeline estimates, due dates, and billing information to apprise client/teams of accurate status.
- Strong relationship builder: encourages a collaborative approach with departmental team members.
- Excellent project and time management skills; operates effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to track and absorb all Client corporate, product branding, Legal, and Promotion Compliance guidelines and ensure directives are followed on assigned brand(s).
- Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative, and production processes to facilitate effective communication.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5+ years A.M. experience within a high volume agency, graphic design firm, internal corporate or prepress department.
- At least 1-3 years in a project coordination role.
- Strong knowledge of print and production processes. Familiarity with and working knowledge of print/production software applications.
- Ad agency experience preferred. Sports agency experience is a MUST
- Familiarity with both Hispanic and non-Hispanic soccer community and other sports.Must Have
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish and desired Portuguese